Smash into the weekend with a Bonabooch Ginger Blueberry Smash.
- Bonabooch Ginger Turmeric Kombucha⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 4 - 6 blackberries⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 3 mint leaves⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1 ounce gin⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- ¾ ounce ginger simple syrup⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1 lime for juice and garnish⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Muddle blackberries, mint, and ginger simple syrup in the bottom of a glass until the mint is bruised and the blackberries are smashed.⠀⠀
- Add ice cubes, followed by a squeeze of lime.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Add gin then top with Bonabooch Ginger Turmeric Kombucha.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Garnish with remaining blackberries and lime.⠀⠀
** This recipe uses alcohol, but feel free to use an alcohol-free alternative or just leave the alcohol out entirely.