Bonabooch Strawberry Rhubarb Kombucha Sangria is bright and cheerful with every sip. With strawberries, rhubarb, Bonabooch & your favourite rosé. It's perfect for sharing. You can even make it alcohol-free.
Rhubarb Simple Syrup:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups chopped rhubarb approx. 1-inch pieces
- 2 x 385mL bottles of Strawberry Rhubarb Bonabooch Kombucha
- 1 bottle rosé
- 2 cups halved strawberries
- 1 cup chopped rhubarb approx. 1-inch pieces
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- Make the rhubarb simple syrup by adding all ingredients into a medium-sized pot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Then turn the heat down to simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Strain mixture.
- In a pitcher mix kombucha, rosé and rhubarb simple syrup. Refrigerate. Add fruit (strawberries, rhubarb, limes) just before serving.
- Pour sangria into ice-filled glasses, and garnish. Sip & enjoy!
NOTE: This can be made into a non-alcoholic sangria too! Substitute the rosé with another bottle of kombucha and add some sparkling water to your taste.