This refreshing, sweet and slightly bitter kombucha cocktail is perfectly balanced making this drink very enjoyable over the entire palate with a complex finish. ⠀
- Bonabooch Arctic Rosehip Kombucha
- ¼ cup partridgeberries
- 2 ounces vodka or gin
- ½ ounce mint-infused honey simple syrup*
- Juice of a fresh lime
- Muddle half of the partridgeberries, simple syrup and lime juice in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add your favourite vodka or gin and shake.
- Add the remaining partridgeberries to the bottom of a tall glass and add ice.
- Strain the cocktail mixture into a glass.
- Top with Bonabooch Arctic Rosehip Kombucha.
** This recipe uses alcohol, but feel free to use an alcohol-free alternative or just leave the alcohol out entirely.