If you like a classic Moscow Mule, you'll love this fermented twist using Kombucha!
- Bonabooch Ginger Turmeric Kombucha
- 1-1/2 ounces premium vodka
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- Ice Cubes
- Fresh herbs for garnish such as mint, basil or rosemary
- Pour vodka and lime juice into copper mugs.
- Add ice and top with Bonabooch Ginger Turmeric Kombucha.
- Stir and garnish with fresh herbs
** This recipe uses alcohol, but feel free to use an alcohol-free alternative or just leave the alcohol out entirely.