- Bonabooch Wild Blueberry Kombucha
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2 ounces vodka
- ¾ ounce simple syrup
- ½ lemon, freshly squeezed and strained
- Muddle blueberries and 1 rosemary sprig in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add vodka, simple syrup, lemon juice and ice, then shake vigorously for about 1 minute.
- Add ice to a cocktail glass. Strain mixture over ice, then top with Bonabooch Wild Blueberry Kombucha.
- Garnish with remaining rosemary sprig.
** This recipe uses alcohol, but feel free to use an alcohol-free alternative or just leave the alcohol out entirely.